Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Saira Banu- Dilip Kumar celebrate Eid



Saira Banu and Dilip Kumar are busy wishing friends and family 'Eid Mubarak' today. "It’s always great to share your special days with people who are close to you. Not just friends and family but we also have fans dropping in. Mubarak baad dene ke liye aate hain (Fans come over to wish us on the occasion of Eid) and Dilip Sahab chats with them," revealed Saira.

"I thank and pray to god. I have nothing to ask as god has already gifted me Yusuf Khan and sahab has given himself to me wholeheartedly," she added.

Talking about the celebrations, Saira revealed, "Chicken Biryani, Mutton Biryani and Sevaiyan are must-have food delicacies in our house during Eid. Our friends like Farida Jalal, Nanda and even Dharamji (Dharmendra) often come over to celebrate this festival with us."

Saira concluded, "I wish all my fans Eid Mubarak and let peace and happiness prevail on the occasion of this auspicious festival."

No comments: