Sunday, May 20, 2007

The untouchables ... title by RPK

Dear RPK Sir,

I would like to bring to your attention on the above subject.

A few days ago, I believe it was on Monday, my daughter's best friend, a muslim, I believe she is a Pakistani mix, told my daughter that in the Agama class that she was in, compulsory for Muslims while the non-muslims have their Moral education, the Agama teacher, a woman, said this to the class:

"Your best friends must never be non-muslims."

What on earth is going on in these Agama classes? It is here that the indoctrination is taking place. Spreading hatred among the races. Some are impressionable kids. Some would be confused. Is this what the Quran says, they may ask. I can only hope and pray that some Malay muslim parent takes this matter up, if it reaches their ears. Even if it does, I doubt if they will ever do anything about it.

Like I always say, how many RPKs are there?

My daughter is in Form Two in a school in Subang Jaya. I have to admit, probably the best school around this area.

My daughter has a group of VERY close friends. One, is this Pakistani mix girl, another a Malay muslim boy, one Indian, one Chinese girl, one Indian boy, two Chinese boys. Her best friends are this Pakistani mix girl and a Chinese girl. One Hindu, one Muslim and one Buddist.

The guys who are just as close are one Malay muslim, who is now at the receiving end of a couple of teachers, probably for mixing with non muslims, two other Chinese boys, one other Indian girl and an Indian boy.

All of them are very close and once in a while they go to the Mall, Sunway Pyramid, Subang Parade and just walk around ... with a chaperone, one of the parents of one of them. Sometimes they watch a movie.

I have always lectured her to mix with DECENT students no matter what race or religion they belong to and to keep away from hooligans who are sad to say, a group of Indians.

I am waiting for the AGM to bring this matter into the open but I know it will be futile. Also, the school will hold this grudge against my daughter and wait for her to make one small mistake. It's not that I am worried about that, I am thinking about my daughter and she wouldn't want that, for me to bring this matter up as all her BEST friends might be blacklisted.

I have been and EXCO member in the Primary school and know how things are run. Against all odds, the parents voted me in as I spoke out on many issues. One teacher told me that the HM a woman, ordered all the teachers not to vote for me!

They know me well. I am not a 'yes' man and they never did like me. So who cares. But just because I was in the PIBG (PTA) EXCO I was 'respected'. After a few months I quit as I did not like what they were doing. The HM and staff came first, then the students. And this was precisely what I was fighting for, that the students' welfare and above all, their safety should be top priority.

Back to the issue at hand.

If you are willing, I will gladly meet you anywhere, hopefully somewhere in Subang as I have a problem with traffic jams and noise. We shall talk about this in detail. I will give you names. I am inviting you because what I stated is a FACT.

This country is going to the dogs with racist and selfish UMNOputras running the show. I spit at their faces. Especially that common thug semi value.

If anyone calls me a racist, I smile as I am also taking care of a poor Malay-muslim family, my adpoted family in a Felda area somewhere in Negri Sembilan. It's a long story how I met them. I have spent thousands helping them ... still paying off my credit card bills. I put a roof over their heads (literally speaking), put food on their table and spent more than what I could afford so they do not go hungry. Ten children.

I have - when I say I, I mean my wife, my daughter and I - have given clothes, bought clothes and uniforms for them, including tudungs, bras, under garments (from Subang Parade) for the girls and shirts and pants for the boys, including Abah and Ibu. I still send money to them. I used to go there very often but of late I am not able to as one trip will cost me easily anywhere between 500-800 Ringgit.

When I go there I am treated like the eldest son and they do not eat beef as a sign of respect for me and my family. They cook the best food when I go there although I have told them not to. When we leave for home, I hand them money and it's at least a 100-150, sometimes more.

When I am there, I take them to a place, like a supermarket and when they buy the basic neccessities, I add a lot of extra stuff. For example, if they buy one bar of soap, I add a few more items. Each time this happens, which is quite often, I spend more than a thousand Ringgit.

I installed a telephone for them. I bought handphones for them in case we needed to contact each other. I drove to Kuala Pilah whenever anyone in the family was admitted. There were several ocassions. They stay nearer to Bahau and Gemas.They are good people.

The father who I call Abah, goes fishing and if he is lucky, catches one fish which is a kilo and sells it to a chinaman for 26 Ringgit. I go with him to sell the fish after accompanying him catching fish ... right smack in a jungle to a river he is familar with. It's always an overnnight trip. Sometimes a three or four- day trip, just to get 150-200 Ringgit, only sometimes. I know how difficult it is for him.

Whenever we 'balik kampung' , Ibu cooks us all a meal. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sometimes I buy breakfast and provisions for lunch and dinner. When Ibu is not well, the girls take turns to cook.

My sister-in-law bought a boat for him, like a sampan, a reasonably big one and I bought a second-hand engine, a big one, it cost me 1,000 Ringgit just so Abah could go further and hopefully catch more fish. When we do catch some fish, we sell some at the market, some we we have a canopy and put up a stall and seel the fish to the people in Rompin, Pasir Besar and in the kampung as well. I would be there with Abah and Ibu when we sell the fish to the kampung folks.

Let me not go into details as I could write a book about all this.

The point I am making is, why should I, a Hindu Indian help this Malay Muslim family? I believe you know why. I could have helped a poor Indian family instead. I suppose I was meant to help them. They are in the process of renovating the house, doing it themselves. I bought all the necessary material to do that which again came to more than a thousand to 2,000 Ringgit.

My wife's and my biological parents have left us for a better place. My wife, my daughter and I were taking care of my late father and mother. No one else wanted to but grabbed their money and gold. That is another saga which I am in the process of writing in one of my blogs.

Abah and Ibu are good Malay Muslims. They have accepted us as their children and will do anything to protect us.

I am the only 'keling' who can drive into that kampung and no one will dare bother me. I walk around the kampung with Abah and he has introduced me as his 'anak'. Today, most of them know me and when they see me, they always acknowledge me. I can bravely tell these people off and they would never start a fight with me. It happened a couple of times.

I have chided and even spanked some of my adiks when they are naughty, in front of Abah. He never interferes.

I digress.

My purpose here is to inform you of what one school is doing. I can only imagine what the other schools are up to.RPK. I will post a little of this racial thing in your site but first, I need to cool off as I am as you said, fucking annoyed with some of these asshole UMNOputras who think they are Above the Law and talk cock when I post something.

This is why when I post something, I post it through experience. Not all Malays are bad, same with Indians and Chinese.

To you I say, my good friends are still Malays, Chinese and Indians.

Take care RPK and keep posting your articles. I love it when some UMNOputras are agitated with your postings.

I will be honest, I wish I could blast out at them but look at what happened to three bloggers who visit your site. I am just a 'keling' to these UMNOputras, so I have to be careful. Like I said, my pension is my only source of income. They are just waiting to take that away from me should I anger them.

Best Wishes.

anon

No comments: